***For U.S.A. customers, we will send you an email containing payment information, within one hour of submitting your order***
For additional help, please click on this link for FAQs about email money transfers http://www.interac.ca/index.php/en/interac-etransfer/etransfer-faq
Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to an online banking account or mobile banking through any participating financial institution.
With this, you can send money to anyone's email account or mobile number safely and securely.
How to send and Interac e-transfer:
- First, you must have an online banking account or mobile banking with any participating financial institution.
- Then choose the Interac Email Money Transfer within the transfer/payment option
- Create or add a payee to your list of payable recipients
- Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" as your payee
- Secret question: company?
- Secret answer: eastcoastvape
- Now we have been added to your list of payees and you're ready to place or confirm your order with us!!!
- And you are able to send money to anyone else in your life!
Your money never really travels through the emails, but rather the emails or text messages are just notification and a set of instructions on how your bank will be transferring money to a recipients bank account.
Banks use a secure network, encrypted technology, secure passwords and login to protect you!
***Please note that there is a $3.00 fee for any returned email money transfer ***