East Coast Vape
Warranty and Return Policy
All sales are final! Limited and extended warranty applies to manufacturing defects on certain products only. Warranty applies to items purchased through www.eastcoastvape.ca or through our retail store in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. Items cannot be refunded for any reason after 24 hours of being received or after it has been deemed "used". Returns are subject to all terms and conditions. ALL PRODUCTS PRICED FOR CLEARANCE IS FINAL SALE.
East Coast Vape and EastCoastVape.ca offers a limited MANUFACTURER 30 day warranty (OR if you purchased the 6 month or 9 month warranty, this condition applies) for defective parts. Such parts may be returned for replacement upon approval of an East Coast Vape representative. Contact email@example.com for return inquiries.
In order for your limited warranty to be vaild, the following conditions apply:
- The use of other parts and/or liquid other than the brand EastCoastVape voids ALL warranties.
- Any user modification voids ALL warranties.
- Defective items must be returned before they can be exchanged. If in-store claims are made, the defective product will be held to determine the cause of the malfunction.
- For hygienic reasons, some products cannot be exchanged or returned.
- E-liquids are none returnable for any reason.
- Claims made for incorrect parts or number of parts must be submitted within 24 hours of receiving the package. Incorrect items must be shipped back to receive the exchange.
- EastCoastVape is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- EastCoastVape cannot refund or resend orders that are confirmed as delivered by the Post Office.
limited product warranty does NOT apply to:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, contact or immersion in liquids, fire or other external cause.
- Damage caused by operating the product outside the products instruction manual or described by an EastCoastVape employee or from failure to follow any of these instructions.
- Damage caused by self repair or repair of any kind other than EastCoastVape employees.
- Damage caused by non-EastCoastVape products.
- Consumable parts and products, including, but not limited to, cartridges, cartomizers, clearomizers, atomizers, wicks, wires, mouthpieces and liquid solutions.
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to, scratches. dents, and broken plastic or pushed in buttons.
- A product or part has been modified.
- A product or part that has been used conjunction with a modified part.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
If you experience any issues with your products, please, please don't hesitate to contact us. I have the bluetooth in my ear all day and I am more than happy to assist you through your problems/concerns :)